I was doing my research fieldwork around the Bangi area in late November 2011, when I suddenly stumbled into a stray pregnant female cat. I was instantly attracted to her unique appearance, her face looked like a sad mime or harlequin. When i tried to approach her, she scuttled away. I saw something weird about the way she ran away, it was only then I realized that she has 1 missing hand, and the wound was still bloody & raw. Feeling sympathy for this 3-legged cat, I proceeded to feed & check on her for the next 2 days and nights. On the 3rd day, I successfully captured her & immediately brought her to the vet for treatment. This is her story..and mine. A story about Harlie, the 3-legged cat.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Penderma terbaru & terakhir ~ Latest & last donor ~ 22/12/11

Salam semua.

Beberapa hari lepas saya ada terima email mengatakan seorang insan yang baik hati bernama Julie Suzziana Suhaili telah mendermakan sejumlah wang kepada tabung Harlie. Terima kasih Julie diatas sumbangan anda itu! Saya akan update jumlah keseluruhan yang telah diterima selepas ni. 

Saya rasa sekarang eloklah jika saya padamkan kesemua maklumat akaun bank saya daripada blog ni. Ini kerana, walaupun saya masih belum membuat pembayaran akhir kepada Honey Vet Clinic (sebab Dr Joe/Dr Nurul terlalu sibuk sehingga tak sempat lagi nak kira bil penuh Harlie berapa), tapi saya rasa jumlah yang saya terima setakat ni sudah lebih dari mencukupi untuk membiayai keseluruhan kos rawatan Harlie. Jika ada lebih duit derma selepas membuat pembayaran terakhir kepada HVC nanti, saya akan gunakan duit tersebut sepenuhnya untuk Harlie, i.e untuk membayar kos vaksinasinya, membeli makanannya, litter sand, etc. 

Jadi, saya rasa sudah cukuplah derma yang kami terima setakat ni. Tapi, saya takkan menolak rezeki sekiranya masih ada insan yang baik hati & pemurah yang masih mahu menderma untuk Harlie. Dalam kes sedimikian, sila hubungi saya & saya akan berikan nombor akaun bank & details saya.

Sekali lagi, saya & Harlie mengucapkan ribuan..jutaan..setinggi-tinggi terima kasih kepada semua penderma! Kami sangat terhutang budi kepada anda. Semoga Allah SWT merahmati anda semua & semoga usaha kita ni diberkati olehNya. InsyaAllah.

***********************************************

Hello all!

A few days ago I received an email from my bank. It informed me that a lady named Julie Suzziana Suhaili has donated such & such amount to the fund for Saving Harlie. Thank you very much for your donation Julie! Harlie & I appreciate your contribution very much. I'll update the total amount of donations received shortly.

I think now would be a good time to wipe all my personal & bank account information from this blog. This is due to the fact that even though I still haven't made the final payment to Honey Vet Clinic (because Dr. Joe/Dr. Nurul have been so busy lately they don't even have time to calculate the final outstanding amount I owe them), it is my guesstimation that the donations received to date is more than enough to cover all of Harlie's outstanding medical costs at HVC. If there is a surplus of donations, I will utilize it fully for Harlie's benefit, i.e for her upcoming vaccination, food & litter purchases, etc.


Hence, I think we have received enough donations for Harlie for now. However, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth and reject any individual who'd still like to contribute for Harlie in future. If that is the case, then please contact me directly here or on FB to get my personal details.


Once again, at the risk of sounding ad nauseum, Harlie & I would like to express our sincerest thanks & gratitude to all of our supporter & donors. We are hugely indebted to all of you. May God bless & keep all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment